Clearing snow from your company car parks, private driveways and salt spreading
Big snowfall? Inaccessible or slippery parking lot? Don’t be responsible for a winter accident. For almost 25 years, H-Services has been offering companies in Belgium the service of snow removal for car parks in order to make them safe and quickly accessible and operational for both the general public and your suppliers.
Winter conditions sometimes cause a lot of problems in the life of your business. Our machines ranging from simple snowplows to tractors with snow blades can intervene quickly, at any time and anywhere in Belgium.
Even if it hasn’t snowed, your parking lot, your roads, or your accesses may be frozen. The floor is slippery and dangerous. Our salt spreading service can intervene preventively or on demand. From November 1st until March 31st, we offer you a 24/7 monitoring service. In order to deal with the most urgent, we remain reachable day and night, to ensure a fast and efficient service to our customers.
Get in touch quickly via our quote request for snow removal – salt spreading. An adviser will contact you as soon as possible.
Evacuation of bulky items and waste, etc… Tailor-made services, always more adapted to your needs.
H-Services offers its customers integrated service solutions in the fields of cleaning and technical maintenance of their buildings and installations.
Based on their particular needs, we offer a very wide range of specific services.
Internal and external cleaning of computers and office machines
Snow removal, salt spreading and cleaning service, everywhere in Belgium!
H-Services operates in the following regions :
Brussels (Anderlecht, Brussels, Ixelles, Etterbeek, Evere, Ganshoren, Jette, Koekelberg, Auderghem, Schaerbeek, Berchem-Sainte-Agathe, Saint-Gilles, Molenbeek-Saint-Jean, Saint-Josse-ten-Noode, Woluwe-Saint-Lambert, Woluwe-Saint-Pierre, Uccle, Forest, Boitsfort)
Do not hesitate to contact us for a quick and free quote. Our snow removal / spreading / cleaning service will be at your disposal very quickly.
Our experts answer your most frequently asked questions
Why outsource household cleaning?
The benefits are manifold. By subcontracting the cleaning of your
- you save personnel costs, but also material costs
- you have access to trained and well-equipped staff
- you are guaranteed quality work, under the conditions you set out in the contract
- the service company can also offer services that meet environmental requirements, which can be part of your company’s sustainable development approach
- Finally, you choose the time that suits you: during the day, or outside traditional office hours.
End of site cleaning: what does it consist of?
Cleaning at the end of the construction site concerns companies carrying out construction or renovation sites. The latter are obliged to deliver clean places to their customers (Standard NF P 03-001). So, at the end of the site, they call on providers specialized in cleaning at the end of the site.
The end-of-construction cleaning stage is carried out during the so-called OPR (Pre-Reception Operations) phase.
Concretely, this consists of:
- Make floors clean by hand washing or using more practical machines (monobrushes, or scrubbers…),
- Disinfect certain rooms (sanitary, kitchens),
- Evacuate and eliminate construction waste and residues (rubble, plaster, sawdust, etc.),
- Wash ceilings and walls,
- Dust, vacuum, sweep and vacuum the different spaces including cupboards and other ventilation ducts,
- Clean dirt (glues and paints)
- Degrease, scrape, wash and polish windows (panes, windowsills, seals),
- Ventilate the place to evacuate odors and disinfect the air.
If you want to know more, don’t hesitate to consult our guide on cleaning premises. lso note that you have the possibility of requesting an estimate easily and free of charge via our contact form.
Professional cleaning: what is stripping with air scrub?
Airbrushing is used to strip surfaces to remove paints, graffiti, traces of rust, etc. It is used on walls, boat hulls, facades, monuments, etc. The technique consists of spraying an abrasive aggregate (sanding) using compressed air at low pressure (less than 9 bars).
Airbrushing is carried out using a dedicated machine: the airbrusher. The airbrush tube is terminated with a nozzle to increase the speed of the mixture leaving.
When water is added to the abrasive compound and to the air, it is called hydrogommage.
There are companies specializing in air-scrub and hydro-scrub, which offer their services to communities to treat the furniture, walls and monuments of a city.
What materials for the maintenance of the premises?
There are many devices used by cleaning professionals. They make it possible to gain speed and efficiency. Among these devices are:
- the professional cleaning trolley: thanks to its casters, this equipment simplifies the transport of professional cleaning equipment. Cleaning agents are more mobile and cleaning products, brooms, textiles (cloths and microfiber cloths), sponges, trash cans, and buckets easily find their place.
- The vacuum cleaner: depending on the model, it can vacuum ash, asbestos, sawdust, water and dust …
- The scrubber-dryer: widely used in supermarkets and hotels (floors, escalators, corridors and halls) to vacuum, wash and dry surfaces. There are compact, self-propelled, self-supporting and autonomous (automatic) models.
- The monobrush: it is suitable for cleaning, stripping, buffing and polishing floors.
- The sweeper: it allows you to scrape, vacuum and collect residues. It is available in thermal, industrial, manual and road version.
- The steam cleaner: it diffuses a steam which provides deep cleaning of floors, walls and workshop tools.
- The high pressure cleaner: recommended for stripping and cleaning floors, walls, and machines, it is suitable for all types of surfaces. They exist with electric or thermal motor.
What is wet sweeping (smooth floors)?
The purpose of wet sweeping is to dust the floor without using a vacuum cleaner. The dust is collected using a broom with wet gauze. he gauze remains in contact with the ground to collect the dust. You can push the broom or perform S on the ground.
In practice, it is important to:
- do not lift the mop sole
- do not go backwards with the broom
This type of manipulation would have the consequences of redepositing the
dust on the floor.
It is advisable to start with inaccessible places (along walls, under furniture, etc.), then take care of open spaces and finish at the entrance to the room. The gauze is changed when you arrive in a new room.
The wet sweep collects all the dust particles on a smooth floor, which is particularly suitable for liners of the “lino” type frequently used in hospitals. The passage of wet gauze necessarily cleans a little, if not a lot, if you add detergent.
The main advantage of wet sweeping is to avoid air and dust mixing, noise and electricity consumption! Up to 90% of the dust can be captured using this process.